These are some new photos of Kate Winslet at the Venice Film Festival, at the photo call for her new movie, Carnage. I’ll talk about the movie in a moment, but for now, can we talk about Kate’s face? This is The (Tweaked, ‘Toxed) Face of The British Anti-Cosmetic Surgery League, you know. She looks like a Kardashian dipped in bleach. She looks like she has Megan Fox’s surgeon, the one who makes Caucasian women look pan-Asian. A year ago, Kate looked super-puffy and waxy, and we just thought she was doing Botox and fillers. But now we have to talk about the tweaking, right? Because this is not Kate Winslet’s natural face. She’s been plucked, sucked, tweaked, ‘Toxed, filled, injected, pulled, and chopped. That is a face made of lies.
As for Kate’s new film…I kept hearing about it when it was a play called God of Carnage and James Gandolfini was starring in it. Everyone loved the play, but I’m not sure if the film adaptation looks any good. It stars Kate, Jodie Foster (who is MIA at Venice), John C. Reilly and Christoph Waltz. Oh, and it’s directed by Roman Polanski. So… yeah. It looks TERRIBLE.
Out of all of them, doesn’t Kate look like the one who doesn’t fit somehow? I always think she has problems when she’s doing an American accent, though.
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]