Look at the photo above. Which is the real Kate Winslet? I cut out the background and in my opinion you can hardly tell the difference, although the pose kind of gives it away. I also looked very closely at the wax version, and wax Kate has more wrinkles and lines than current Kate does.
One of our photo agencies, Pacific Coast News, titled this photo set “Dame Helen Mirren and Dame Judi Dench unveil the Kate Winslet waxwork at Madame Tussauds, London,” but guess what? Those are just wax figures of Helen and Judi too! They’re all part of the British actresses section. The wax Kate is wearing the same red Elie Saab dress with similar jewelry and the same hairstyle she had at the Emmys this year. This figure is perfection.
Unlike Helen Mirren, who delighted in posing next to her wax self last year and mock-scolding her husband when he kissed it, Kate didn’t attend the unveiling. She was probably too busy with Ned Rocknroll. IMDB doesn’t have her currently working on anything, although maybe she could be off doing a makeup, fashion or perfume ad, or supporting whatever job Ned has working for his billionaire uncle.
Photo credit: WENN, Fame and Pacific Coast News
Written by Celebitchy
Posted in Kate Winslet
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]