Well, it happened. There were reports just before Christmas that Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake might have gotten engaged while they were spending their holiday together in Wyoming. There were rumors on Twitter, and all of that good stuff. Now Us Weekly confirms that Biel and Timberlake are definitely official. Sidenote: I wonder what kind of deal Biel’s publicist has with Us Weekly?
After a series of breakups and makeups, Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have finally decided to get married!
Several insiders tell the new issue of Us Weekly (on stands Friday) that the couple of four and a half years became engaged in late December.
Timberlake, a six-time Grammy winner, popped the question to Biel, 29, in the mountains of Jackson, Wyoming.
“Justin knows how much she loves snowboarding and the mountains, so it was the perfect place,” one insider explains.
After a brief three-month split in 2011, Biel made it clear that she wanted to spend her life with Timberlake, 30. “When they reunited, they had a conversation about taking the next step.”
Another Timberlake insider adds that he’s “never been happier” with the New Year’s Eve actress. “He knew it was the right time to propose.”
[From Us Weekly]
I don’t even know. I mean, congratulations to the happy couple. I would really, really love to know what the proposal was like. Did Biel demand a certain kind of proposal? Or did it just come out of a “Where are we now, what is the next step in our relationship” conversation? Did Justin have a ring ready? I’d also like to know how all of this works – Justin has cheated on Jessica before, and their relationship has always been on-again, off-again. Are they both settling? Why do they feel the need to make this disaster official? I still don’t understand. Meh.
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- True Blood premiere party photos [Buzzfeed]
- Who went to Courtney Cox’s birthday dinner? [Lainey]
- Guy freaks out at Wendy’s [D-Listed]
- Fug or Fab: Amy Adams [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of New Jersey recap [Reality Tea]
- Community’s Dan Harmon apologizes [Pajiba]
- Ozzy and Sharon are back together [Evil Beet]
- Matt Latner wedding photos [Popsugar]
- Kanye West’s mistress changes her story [CDAN]
- Kate Moss is drunk [Celebslam]
- Maniac film review [Moe Jackson]
- Texas mom runs over carjacker [Starcasm]