Charlie Sheen is involved in an incredibly stupid business venture: he launched a line of children’s clothing this weekend!
Unfortunately for Sheen, the clothing line was in the works from some time, and announced over two months ago. The launch couldn’t come at a worse time for him, because the allegations in his wife’s divorce deposition are explosive.
The divorce statement from Denise Richards acquired by The Smoking Gun is pretty incredible and well worth the time to read. Richards says that Sheen:
It just goes on.
Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards were married in June 2002, and first announced their divorce in March, 2005 when Richards was six months pregnant with their second child. They reconciled in the fall of 2005, but announced that they were divorcing again in March of this year. They have two daughters, Sam, 2, and Lola, 9 months.
It’s bad news for Sheen’s new clothing line that his divorce details are now public, but it’s rather suspect that he’s involved in children’s clothing if the allegations by his ex-wife are true.
Written by Celebitchy
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]