It was just announced last week that Gerard Butler had checked himself into rehab for his addiction issues, which may have included prescription drugs and cocaine. At the time of the announcement, Gerard had already been checked into rehab for several weeks. He got out on Friday, I believe. So what better place to go just days after rehab than a giant Hollywood party full of booze, biscuits & blow? I mean… what?
Look, Gerard looks good in these photos, taken outside the Vanity Fair party. He looks thinned out, but not strung out. Not puffy. Tan. Rested. Healthier than he has in the past year or so. But I’m still concerned. Gerard obviously has addiction issues, and wouldn’t a party like this be a huge trigger for him? Or has he just decided to indulge his sex addiction (I’m assuming, but it makes sense, doesn’t it?) and drown himself in Hollywood C-lister strange? Which is healthier for Gerard – women or coke? I’m just saying… Gerard might want to rethink this PR strategy.
And I’m including photos of Alex Skarsgard at the VF party, just so the anti-Butlers have something to look at.
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- Brad Pitt & Jimmy Fallon yodel [Pajiba]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt got her baby daddy a job [Lainey]
- D-Listed's comments are back! [D-Listed]
- What is Eva Longoria wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of OC recap [Reality Tea]
- A candidate for next Taylor Swift boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Vintage gossip: Ava Gardner [Evil Beet]
- Popular celebrity baby names [Popsugar]
- Emma Roberts looking scrawny [Popoholic]
- Bear gets right next to guy in tree! [CDAN]
- Melissa Joan Hart and Ryan Reynolds? [Celebslam]
- Mariah Carey poses in monokini [Starcasm]