Peaches Geldof her baby daddy, Thomas Cohen, have made their first couples-only (in a post-birth sense) outing at the Tunnel of Love event in London. Peaches is looking rather thin, isn’t she? It seems like just yesterday — in fact, it was only just in late April — that Peaches gave birth to baby boy Astala, which means that Peaches has lost this weight in just over a month. Kaiser and I both think that Peaches is looking far too thin for only giving birth a month ago, and she’s actually looking pretty close to her weight last summer before she got pregnant. Of course, that particular dramatic weight loss reportedly occurred thanks to a braindead juicing diet. So what’s her secret weight loss weapon this time?
While it’s completely possible (although not entirely probable) that Peaches has burned a significant amount of weight from breastfeeding, perhaps it’s just her loose dress at this event that’s leading me to believe that she might be up to a few old habits. I’ll just leave it at that. Also, it must be pretty difficult for Peaches to be in a relationship with a very skinny guy like Thomas without worrying about her own weight. Naturally skinny dudes are difficult like that.
Photos courtesy of WENN
Written by Bedhead
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]