Maybe I’m just writing this story as an excuse to use all of these Mark Ruffalo photos that have been piling up for a few weeks. Mark has been in NYC filming Can A Song Save Your Life? for at least the past month or so. Mark is working with Keira Knightley, Hailee Steinfeld, Adam Levine and Catherine Keener. By the way, isn’t that a dumb name for a movie? I hope they change it. But, as always, I expect Mark to elevate even mediocre material, if that’s the case here. I especially like the photos of Mark and Keira Knightley – I really hope they got along. I think Mark is able to have chemistry with nearly all of his leading ladies.
Anyway, The Enquirer has a sweet little feel-good story about Mark. Maybe it’s BS, maybe it’s not. Who knows?
Mark Ruffalo wined, dined and reminisced with pals at Chateau Marmont about working there back in the day – then he gave them a blast from the past!
Said My Marmont Spy: “Mark asked the manager to let him wait on tables for old times’ sake. Moments later, he emerged from the kitchen juggling two armloads of plates and started serving guests.”
Mark served very professionally, returned to his table and told pals: “I love going back in time. It keeps me humble – and make me realize how lucky I really am!”
[From Mike Walker’s column, The Enquirer, print edition]
What would you do if Mark Ruffalo took your order? I would die! I bet he was a good waiter too. A good waiter is the kind that sweet-talks you into ordering dessert. Can’t you just see that? Mark saying softly, “You should really order the brownie, sweetheart. It’s amazing and you deserve it.” Men giving me food: my personal erotic fantasy. GAH.
My lord, his curls are too die for!
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
Posted in Mark Ruffalo
- Zach Galifianakis is awesome [Buzzfeed]
- Prince at the Billboard Music Awards [D-Listed]
- Bieber’s Billboard look [Go Fug Yourself]
- Married to Medicine recap [Reality Tea]
- Celebrity first marriages [Pajiba]
- The last Mad Men baffled a lot of people [Lainey]
- Karolina Kurkova’s crazy hot dress [Moe Jackson]
- Jennifer Garner on set [Popsugar]
- Kitten vs. Lizard [CDAN]
- Doetzen Kroes’ great butt [Celebslam]
- Shameless star Jeremy Allen White [OMG Blog]
- RIP Ray Manzarek [Bossip]