Avril Lavigne wore horizontal stripes again in an attempt to foil the cameras from capturing her growing baby bump at the Hot Hollywood awards. She also wore a horizontally striped top to the earlier “Volvo for Life” awards ceremony on April 12th.
Life and Style speculated that Avril is pregnant over a month ago, and Avril’s friends say she wants children right away. She plans to marry her live-in boyfriend, Sum 41 frontman Deryck Whibley, this summer in a traditional church wedding with a rocking reception.
Avril has lent her name to a list of media-savvy artists who are against the recording industry’s strongarm tactics to try to “protect” recorded music. She and Deryk have joined the Canadian Music Creators Coalition to speak out against DRM locks on music files, and the practice of suing fans for music distribution.
Here is Avril at the Hot Hollywood Awards on Wednesday night. More pictures from the event are at alavigne.com.br.
Written by Celebitchy
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]