Liberty Ross has made her first post-scandal red carpet appearance!! Liberty went to last night’s Hollywood premiere of Lawless – a premiere in which neither Jessica Chastain nor Tom Hardy deigned to appear – looking like the flawless, righteous bitch she is. And I use “bitch” in the “seriously, I love this condor-of-doom-blogging bitch” way. We’ve seen Liberty since the scandal, of course – a few weeks ago, she was photographed briefly with her (estranged?) husband Rupert Sanders, and she was also photographed out and about in LA, wearing a giant crucifix necklace (likely to ward off trampires).
As for how Liberty looked at the premiere… good. She looks good. Her face looks great, and I like that she wasn’t wearing that too-harsh red lipstick. I find the satin shirt a bit dated, but I like that she went to the premiere in pants and her beloved kick-ass heeled boots. Liberty still isn’t wearing her wedding ring, for those of you who like to think that Ring Watch is significant. Frankly, I’m surprised that Liberty didn’t wear this:
But obviously, she’s too classy to underline that point. She can make that point just by showing up on a red carpet before Kristen Stewart manages.
Liberty also updated her Vogue UK blog earlier this week – her blog update was nothing but the word “LIBERTY” and a photo of a soaring condor (of DOOM). So… I’m still saying that Liberty has gotten herself a divorce lawyer, and that once she wrings everything she can get from Rupert, she’s going back to London. Well done, Liberty.
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- Zach Galifianakis is awesome [Buzzfeed]
- Prince at the Billboard Music Awards [D-Listed]
- Bieber’s Billboard look [Go Fug Yourself]
- Married to Medicine recap [Reality Tea]
- Celebrity first marriages [Pajiba]
- The last Mad Men baffled a lot of people [Lainey]
- Karolina Kurkova’s crazy hot dress [Moe Jackson]
- Jennifer Garner on set [Popsugar]
- Kitten vs. Lizard [CDAN]
- Doetzen Kroes’ great butt [Celebslam]
- Shameless star Jeremy Allen White [OMG Blog]
- RIP Ray Manzarek [Bossip]