Sometimes I’m surprised by commenters’ fickleness when it comes to hot guys. Like, what I think is a random post about some gorgeous dude becomes one of the most commented-upon posts of the day, but when I actually make the effort to write something interesting about another hot guy, sometimes you’ll ignore it. What gives? Maybe it’s just the general mood, or the Celebitchy groupthink. You have dongs on the mind, but it has to be the right dong for the right day. Fickle bitches.
Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised by the reaction to yesterday’s Eric Bana post. We don’t get new Bana photos that often, so when we do, I’ll definitely make the effort to post them. So here’s something special – back-to-back Bana posts within two days! Last night, Bana was at the LA premiere of Deadfall, his new film which we discussed yesterday (in between moans of longing). The film also stars Olivia Wilde (meh) and Charlie Hunnam. I’m also including pics of them.
I do find Charlie attractive – he’s got an amazing body, and his whole vibe is very appealing to me… gritty, real dude, tough, badass, but with a sensitive side (I mean, he’s an ACTOR for goodness sake). He’s got an amazing body and a good face.
… But I would still rather go home with Eric Bana. LOOK AT HIM. Dong Kryptonite!
Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet.
Written by Kaiser
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]