Lindsay Lohan has long been reported to be in dire financial straits. No one in her inside circle has ever really confirmed this – it seems to rest more on the supposition that Lindsay does little more than shop at expensive designer stores. She hardly ever works anymore, and she certainly doesn’t command the salary she used to. Lohan has admitted she doesn’t own a home, which naturally makes you wonder what other poor financial decision’s she’s been making.
In fact according to several sources, Lohan’s main income comes from her leggings line – which is unarguably very successful. But I still doubt it can fund her excessive lifestyle. Lohan just started renting a new place at the beginning of February – for a whopping $10,000 a month. And according to OK magazine, Lindsay isn’t showing any signs of toning it down. In fact she spends $800 a week just on her hair.
Acting parts may be sparse, but Lindsay Lohan refuses to pinch pennies, a source tells OK!.
The actress recently paid $995 for a pair of Christian Louboutin pumps, and spends $400 twice a week for a wash and blow-dry at Andy Lecompte Salon in Beverly Hills.
Oh, and she also lays out $500 per cut for girlfriend Sam Ronson’s hair, the source says.
The couple’s shared manipedis cost $200, and Washington, D.C.–based cosmetic surgeon Dr. Ayman Hakki suspects she’s had a $700 lip procedure too.
“When a star’s upper lip is bigger than the lower, I think it’s a giveaway,” he tells OK!.
I’m not sure if Lohan is singlehandedly keeping our economy afloat or helping further drown it in bad debt. What is pretty clear is that she needs to curb her spending for her own sake. I know actresses have to keep up a certain look, but calling Lindsay an actress anymore is charitable at best. She’s moved on to the Paris Hilton career model – famous for being famous.
The $800 hair sessions probably explain why mom Dina Lohan has an $11,500 tax lien on her home. Sounds like poor money management runs in the family.
Here’s Lindsay arriving at 14 Karat Jewellery store in Los Angeles yesterday. Images thanks to WENN.
Written by JayBird
- Brad Pitt & Jimmy Fallon yodel [Pajiba]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt got her baby daddy a job [Lainey]
- D-Listed's comments are back! [D-Listed]
- What is Eva Longoria wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of OC recap [Reality Tea]
- A candidate for next Taylor Swift boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Vintage gossip: Ava Gardner [Evil Beet]
- Popular celebrity baby names [Popsugar]
- Emma Roberts looking scrawny [Popoholic]
- Bear gets right next to guy in tree! [CDAN]
- Melissa Joan Hart and Ryan Reynolds? [Celebslam]
- Mariah Carey poses in monokini [Starcasm]