Remember Ian Halperin? He’s the guy who wrote what was supposed to be a bombshell tell-all about Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, pulling the curtain on their tortured relationship or whatever. I forget the name of his book… it was something along the lines of What The Gerbils Saw or some such nonsense. Halperin is also the dude who has, like, the sh-ttiest research ever. He kept getting basic facts wrong, stuff like, oh, when Angelina was pregnant with twins. He claimed she was pregnant with twins in 2006. Seriously.
Anyway, Halperin is still running his dumb website, and his latest “scoop” is that Angelina Jolie is “obsessed” with Lady Gaga, and that they had what I can only imagine was a black-rubber-sheet-and-vodka-soaked rendezvous in Beverly Hills recently. Oh my!
A source close to the actress told IUC late last night that there was recently a secret rendezvous between the two at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel that lasted all night. Apparently, Angie is obsessed with Lady GaGa. Still, I reserve judgment on this one until I see more proof. Developing…
[From Ian Undercover]
Sure. I’ll buy it. Angelina + Gaga = Fabulous. Is this supposed to be scandalous?
But I seriously think that you could send in any ridiculous, insane, anti-Angelina “tip” to Ian Halperin and he would dutifully publish it at this point. I’m going to start flooding him with tips.
Tip: Brad and Angelina consult lawyers for gerbil custody agreement.
Tip: Angelina grooms Zahara for global domination.
Tip: Brad wears the leather dominatrix outfit, because that’s the way the gerbils like it.
Tip: Angelina has vodka-soaked affair with Dina Lohan, Dina owns rubber sheets.
Tip: Brad has beer-soaked affair with Dina Lohan, Brad brings dominatrix outfit.
Tip: Britney Spears tries to take custody of Jolie-Pitt twins.
Tip: Brad sends sexy texts to Jon Hamm.
Tip: Taylor Momsen teaches Shiloh how to apply eye-makeup.
And on we go…
Written by Kaiser
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]