Pamela Anderson’s brief marriage to porn purveyor Rick Salomon never officially happened. The two were granted an annulment of their two month marriage yesterday. Anderson initially filed for a divorce in December, then took it back and said they were working on their relationship.
Late last month she filed for an annulment and Rick followed suit on Friday. Each of them checked the box for “fraud” for the reason they were seeking an annulment. An annulment declares a marriage null and void as if it never happened, but the parties have to prove there’s a reason for it. From what I understand “fraud” is one of the most common reasons couples cite, and is one of the least salacious options, as MSat explained in her post about it.
On the Ellen Degeneres show last week Pamela Anderson quipped that “Men are like books: beginning, middle and end,” but I would say men are more like glossy magazines to her, and she thinks she has a subscription to them that she can renew or end at will.
Anderson was seen out with the father of her two sons, Tommy Lee, at the movies on Easter. She looked like she was wearing some sort of beach wrap. Anderson’s other new ex, Rick Salomon, is shown out with an unnamed woman. Thanks to Splash News for these photos.
Written by Celebitchy
- Brad Pitt & Jimmy Fallon yodel [Pajiba]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt got her baby daddy a job [Lainey]
- D-Listed's comments are back! [D-Listed]
- What is Eva Longoria wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of OC recap [Reality Tea]
- A candidate for next Taylor Swift boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Vintage gossip: Ava Gardner [Evil Beet]
- Popular celebrity baby names [Popsugar]
- Emma Roberts looking scrawny [Popoholic]
- Bear gets right next to guy in tree! [CDAN]
- Melissa Joan Hart and Ryan Reynolds? [Celebslam]
- Mariah Carey poses in monokini [Starcasm]