Kristen Stewart is becoming something of a fashionista, but I sometimes find her junk hit-or-miss. For the past year, she’s been doing a lot of miniskirts, and while this white dress isn’t really mini, it doesn’t really hit it out of the park, does it? It’s Elie Saab, by the way. And it’s furry. Not really, it’s just some kind of textured fabric that I can’t distinguish. The one-armed thing isn’t great, in my opinion. Instead of sleek and finished, it looks like she lost a sleeve in a welding accident or something. The hair is pretty good though – and the shoes are Louboutin. I’m getting a very “hipster bridal” vibe from this.
Guess who looked horrible? Robert Pattinson. While the hair is an improvement, the burgundy suit makes him look like… a valet? A realtor? I can’t figure it out. Instead of Robert Downey Jr.-esque quirky movie star, he looks like he should parking the car.
Dakota Fanning did the one-shoulder thing too! Her dress is cute and age-appropriate, but it washes her out a little.
Taylor Lautner looking cute and wholesome. And about 12 years old. The kid knows how to wear a suit, though.
You know Ashley Green is a Movie Star, right? She’s the most important character in Twilight! That’s how she dresses, anyway.
Kellan Lutz scares the bejesus out of me.
Nikki Reed is also a STAR! But is she also an ice dancer?
Speaking of, Evan Lysacek. For why?
The Kardashians all scream at once: “DON’T FORGET ABOUT ME!!!”
Header: K-Stew on June 24, 2010. Credit: WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- Brad Pitt & Jimmy Fallon yodel [Pajiba]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt got her baby daddy a job [Lainey]
- D-Listed's comments are back! [D-Listed]
- What is Eva Longoria wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of OC recap [Reality Tea]
- A candidate for next Taylor Swift boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Vintage gossip: Ava Gardner [Evil Beet]
- Popular celebrity baby names [Popsugar]
- Emma Roberts looking scrawny [Popoholic]
- Bear gets right next to guy in tree! [CDAN]
- Melissa Joan Hart and Ryan Reynolds? [Celebslam]
- Mariah Carey poses in monokini [Starcasm]