These are some new photos of Jennifer Lopez yesterday at the big announcement of her summer tour. J.Lo is going to be touring with Yandel and Enrique Iglesisas on a 13-date North American tour with performances in Montreal, Chicago, LA, Atlanta and Miami. Jennifer was also shilling her relaunched website, which will feature lots of new stuff and give-aways and sneak peeks and stuff.
But we just need to talk about Jennifer’s dress, right? Because that’s the only think I can focus on. I LOVE HER GLITTER SNAKE!!!!! Jennifer’s glitter-snake makes the outfit. And I believe the glitter snake is part of the fug Lanvin dress too – which is ridiculous. I don’t really understand why so many of these celebrity ladies are into Lanvin – I don’t think the label has a cohesive “look” and more often than not, the clothes look cheap and poorly-made. Like, this dress is made of silk, but it looks like really cheap Walmart cotton. But… the glittery, crystal snake is amazing. We need more built-in snakes on our clothes. Make this happen, fashion industry.
As for Jennifer’s styling – she looks tired. I like when she keeps her hair in some kind of loose style, because she goes to “Croydon facelift” style much too often. And please don’t criticize her curves – I’ve always loved her shape. Her body is fine. It’s the dress that sucks.
And of course she arrived at the tour announcement with Casper too. Of course. Casper is totally going on tour with her. She’ll make him lead backup dancer, and for every dance-break in each of her songs, she and Casper will break it down. Ugh.
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
Posted in Jennifer Lopez
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]