I can’t decide exactly how to feel about Peaches Geldof these days. Obviously, she loves being a new mummy, and the near universal hope is that her new responsibilities will lead her to settle down at least somewhat and stop being such a party girl. Of course, all of the cute baby photos in the world won’t stop the nagging feeling that Peaches is growing skinnier by the day and looked super thin a month after giving birth, which leads to suspicions that she could have fallen prey to some of her former demons such as another braindead juicing diet or even worse.
For the moment however, Peaches has convinced me that she’s got little Astala’s best interests at heart, but that’s only because she’s tweeted some cute photos of her loving up on her baby. These are actually cuter than the last batch, I think. Also, a few of these photos might indicate that Peaches has dyed her hair red, but it could just be one of those wacky Instagram filters at work.
One of the photos that Peaches posted features Astala with Peaches’ baby daddy, Thomas Cohen. He’s actually a pretty handsome guy in this photo (because the rampant skinniess isn’t showing through), but he still looks like a young Bob Geldof. I just can’t get over that undeniable fact.
More Peaches and Astala pics below! She does make a pretty cute mummy.
Photos courtesy of Twitter
Written by Bedhead
Posted in Peaches Geldof
- Zach Galifianakis is awesome [Buzzfeed]
- Prince at the Billboard Music Awards [D-Listed]
- Bieber’s Billboard look [Go Fug Yourself]
- Married to Medicine recap [Reality Tea]
- Celebrity first marriages [Pajiba]
- The last Mad Men baffled a lot of people [Lainey]
- Karolina Kurkova’s crazy hot dress [Moe Jackson]
- Jennifer Garner on set [Popsugar]
- Kitten vs. Lizard [CDAN]
- Doetzen Kroes’ great butt [Celebslam]
- Shameless star Jeremy Allen White [OMG Blog]
- RIP Ray Manzarek [Bossip]