Hugh Hefner wants soup. He wants a nice blankie and a nap. He wants to watch the Weather Channel all day. He also wants to get married. Sure. According to TMZ and other sources, Hugh Hefner is officially back with his ex-fiancée Crystal Harris (the one who dumped him just days before their 2011 wedding), and they’re planning to get married. Again. When Hugh and Crystal were together for the first time, it seemed sketchy enough – more like a very old man who wasn’t really aware of his surroundings, but just wanted to make his young golddigger happy. But that fantasy blew up with Crystal dumped him before the 2011 wedding, and many sources claimed she had been fooling around on Hef with Dr. Phil’s son, Jordan McGraw. Crystal and Jordan seemed to still be “on” following the broken engagement to Hef, but then Crystal went back to Hef at some point. And now their wedding is back on…?
Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner is engaged (again) to Crystal Harris (again) and the two will walk down the aisle at the Playboy Mansion on New Year’s Eve (oooh, that’s new!) … TMZ has learned.
As TMZ first reported, Harris bailed on wedding #1 in June 2011 … just five days before the big day.
But according to our sources, Harris and Hef are better than ever these days, since Harris moved back into the Playboy Mansion earlier this year. We’re told the couple have worked out all their previous problems and decided recently they want to try and get married again.
According to our sources, Harris feels the time she spent apart from Hef really taught her how to be independent and stand on her own two feet … something she felt she needed.
Our sources say the wedding will be an intimate gathering with just close friends and family. Clothing optional.
Poor Hef. I actually do feel bad for him, you know. He’s 86 years old and he just wants his soup. If I was Christie Hefner (Hugh’s oldest child), I would be getting the lawyers involved in this mess. Crystal Harris just seems like such user and a golddigger. I don’t even know… maybe I should have sympathy for her too, but it just feels like elder abuse.
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]