Here are some photos of Selena Gomez on the California desert set of her new music video. How amazing does she look in this retro, red-orange swimsuit? The whole package is stunning, really. Selena’s stylists have pulled off the look of a mature young woman instead of a child star playing dress up, and I think that the hair and makeup here finally suits a more grown-up look for her. She’s showing a tiny hint of booty too, and you can see that particular photo here.
Certainly, Justin Bieber will be crying in his Sizzurp after getting a load of these photos. I still can’t believe Selena was ever with him, you know? Kaiser and I both can’t wait for Selena to get with a really awesome guy and leave the Biebs in the dust. But for now, these outfits are enough. Compared to what diaper-laden monstrosities that Justin has been sporting lately, Selena is coming out ahead in a huge way, don’t you think?
This blue dress is another winning combination. While Biebs is showing up two hours late for his concerts, Selena is the portrait of professionalism. I do hope that her new music keeps up with this new vibe so she can make a relatively smooth transition to adult singer. That’s a much better plan than, you know, starring in Harmony Korine’s Spring Breakers because Selena can do so much better than a bikini exploitation flick.
I’m not as crazy about this strange cross top or the printed bustier and matching pants below, but Selena is pulling off every one of these outfits.
Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet
Written by Bedhead
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]